Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix ADC VPX 12.1 65.15 // Responder policies show "no items" with GUI

This may be an issue with 12.1.65 specifically.  

Are you using a full admin or a partial admin?  If it works from cli but not gui, there may be a pattern wrong preventing gui from loading other elements (or this is a gui bug; some versions of 12.1 had more bugs than others; I don't know if this one did or not.)

From cli:

show responder policy

When you repeat command in GUI, do you see any "deny" events in syslog? Indicating just a permission issue.

Otherwise, this is likely a GUI bug on this firmware.

Hi Mathieu,

i think there is a bug starting with VPX 13.1.24.38 too. There are no Responder Policies displayed in the GUI. The counter shows 0 Responder Policies. It will show all your created Responder Policies and the built-in Policies, when you click on "Show built-in Responder Policies" on the right top. The counter now shows the right amount of Responder Policies. Maybe it helps you with 12.1. too.

Best regards,

Jens

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 8:09 AM, Jens Dellner said:

Hi Mathieu,

i think there is a bug starting with VPX 13.1.24.38 too. There are no Responder Policies displayed in the GUI. The counter shows 0 Responder Policies. It will show all your created Responder Policies and the built-in Policies, when you click on "Show built-in Responder Policies" on the right top. The counter now shows the right amount of Responder Policies. Maybe it helps you with 12.1. too.

Best regards,

Jens

OMG Thank you!
Citrix support told me to upgrade 13.0 but you found my "problem"
Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...