Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Attempting to create a new System Profile in Connection Profile Manager - Error: Cannot save settings. Contact your system administrator

Spencer Burgess

Question

We are Attempting to create a new System Profile in Connection Profile Manager.  When saving it - Error: Cannot save settings. Contact your system administrator

Per the citrix doc I found there are 4 ways to do this.

1. I couldn't find a GPO about profile management, although there are other citrix GPOs.

This is the GPO the docs indicate to change, (which I can't find)

Open the Group Policy Management Editor.
          Under Computer Configuration > Policies > Administrative Templates: Policy definitions (ADMX files) > Citrix Components > Profile Management, double-click the Enable Profile management policy.
          Select Enabled.

https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/profile-management/current-release/configure/enable.html

2. The UPMPolicyDefaults_all.ini seems to have almost everything remmed out, and it's not clear what to unrem or add to Enable Profile Management.   

3. We don't use WEM.       

4. I have created a new Policy in Citrix Studio to Enable Profile Management, so far that has not made a difference.  Not sure if there are any steps after enabling the policy.

We are using a super old version 7.13, I know it's not supported,  but hoping someone remembers the secret sauce.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet