Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix workspace windows unusable on multi-monitor with high resolution setup

Jens Damm

Question

Hello,

with the update from 2205 to 2207, I got a few problems on my main setup. It only happens if all three monitors with 4k resolution (all on 125%) are connected. The Citrix windows are not moveable to all screens and if parts are outside of the border, they are not drawn correctly.

I already played with the windowed mode, but it doesn't really help as I want to use all three monitors...

1 answer to this question

On 8/24/2022 at 7:44 AM, Jens Damm said:

Hello,

with the update from 2205 to 2207, I got a few problems on my main setup. It only happens if all three monitors with 4k resolution (all on 125%) are connected. The Citrix windows are not moveable to all screens and if parts are outside of the border, they are not drawn correctly.

I already played with the windowed mode, but it doesn't really help as I want to use all three monitors...

@Citrix broke highdpi support in 2206. They got rid of manual the highDPI settings. AFAIK there is no way to tell the workspace app to use highdpi as it did before. The only workaround I know is to deinstall the current version. Install the latest LTSR-Release and do the registry setting for preventing autoupdate to the (unusable) stable release.  Chose only to update within the LTSR Release.

I really hope the Quality assurance of Citrix is becoming better rather quickly. Currently it's a no go. Support quality is also a no go. We planned for next year to evaluate alternative solutions. And as far as I can tell a lot of customers are disappointed at least.

• Like 2