Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix Workspace Cookies with Google Chrome 103

Luca Ferraro

Question

Hello all,

I found a strange behaviour and I'm thinking it's maybe a bug within google chrome. Has anyone else this issue?:

We recently updated chrome to enterprise version 103. Everything works fine when being connected via lan or wifi. When using a sim card connection, chrome wont load the app page after login. ADC show's successful login but user gets redirected back to login page.

Also removing cookies etc. does not help. Normally deleting cookies etc. will cause the citrix access to check for the installed workspace app.

I tested this behaviour on windows 10 20H2 and 21H1 with the newest workspace app 21XY and 2207. Same on the iphone with chrome 103.

When adding the store via workspace app, everything works fine, it's just within google chrome 103 and sim card connection.

I'm thinking it's maybe a chrome policy which checks connection?

Kind regards,

luke

1 answer to this question

Ok, not exactly sure what was the problem, but I updated our ADC's from 13.1-24.38 to 13.1 Build 27.59.

Maybe the following points from the "fixed issues": 

Citrix Gateway

Sometimes, users cannot access the bookmarks in advanced clientless VPN mode.

[ NSHELP-30939 ]

The Citrix Gateway appliance configured in ICA Proxy mode for UDP Audio connection might crash due to memory corruption.

[ NSHELP-30919 ]

ICA app launch fails in the following conditions:

Content Security Policy (CSP) feature is enabled.

The user logs in from a browser but uses the Citrix Workspace app to launch the app.

• Like 1