Welcome to our new Citrix community!

The configuration manager cannot be initialized after Registry Clean

marco girke

Question

Hello everyone, I have the following problem.

I wanted to reinstall the current Citrix Workspace App due to a faulty connection, unfortunately I accidentally clicked Delete instead of Uninstall and then tried to uninstall everything related to Citrix in the registry. Now I've cleaned the Citrix system, but I can't install any more versions! When running the exe file, the following message appears:

The configuration manager cannot be initialized

It does not work with any version of Citrix Workspace. Does anyone know this problem? I need the software to work from my home office. My system is an i7 with Windows 10 and 16GB RAM. I was always able to install the program until the registry was cleaned.

Thanks for your help.

Hallo zusammen, ich habe folgendes Problem.

Ich wollte aufgrund einer fehlerhaften Verbindung die aktuelle Citrix Workspace App neu installieren, habe leider versehentlich auf Löschen statt Deinstallieren geklickt und dann versucht alles was mit Citrix zu tun hat in der Registry zu deinstallieren. Jetzt habe ich das Citrix-System gesäubert, aber ich kann keine weiteren Versionen installieren! Beim Ausführen der exe-Datei erscheint folgende Meldung:

Der Konfigurationsmanager kann nicht initialisiert werden

Es funktioniert mit keiner Version von Citrix Workspace. Kennt jemand dieses Problem? Ich benötige die Software, um von meinem Homeoffice aus zu arbeiten. Mein System ist ein i7 mit Windows 10 und 16 GB RAM. Bis zur Registry-Bereinigung konnte ich das Programm immer installieren.

Danke für Ihre Hilfe.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet