Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Windows Login Prompt When Domain Pass-Through Is Enabled

Bashar Bader

Question

8 answers to this question

Do you Mean this policy?

image.thumb.png.8e7f850997ac45d649819923b34b53a3.png

This is not from my environment. It's a photo I found online after researching.

The steps I found to access this policy were Computer Configuration > Administrative Template > Citrix Components > Citrix Receiver > User Authentication

However, I don't have the "Citrix Components" section in my GPO.

Is something missing from my environment?

On 6/19/2022 at 9:22 PM, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

Yes. Make sure the top two boxes are checked.

If you're missing "Citrix Components', then you can install CitrixBase.admx to add it.

Thanks, I was able to see the Citrix Components Policy after I added the needed files to the PolicyDefinitions folder in C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions

and after checking the two boxes it worked.

Another question, I have all my Citrix components installed on the same machine, and when i test the Domain pass-through on that machine it just prompts to input username and password, however all other machines on the network can do single sign on normally. Is this issue caused by installing all components on the same machine or is it something else?

do you have an SSL certificate on the StoreFront Server? I've found SSON doesn't work if StoreFront uses HTTP (rather than HTTPS) unless you modify a registry key, and even then it might not be reliable

Also, the FQDN must be in your intranet sites security zone. I normally set the security level for intranet sites to Low

Regards

Ken Z

Edited by KAZIMIERZ ZYGMUNT
added additional info