Welcome to our new Citrix community!

"Integrate with Citrix Products" Missing from Menu

Hi Guys

i just installed a new latest ADC VPX on hyper V for a new client,  its 13.1.21.50 

Previously I installed version 13.0 for others and on all others when I goto Configuration on left panel Menu I can see "Integrate with Citrix Products" and "Xen APP And Xen Desktop" is there which was very helpful to setup remote access to desktops/apps. 

but on this very latest install I don't have this option in configuration menu at all. there is no option like "Integrate with Citrix Products"

is this removed in latest version or there is some kind of bug or so.

Regards

Harry

3 hours ago, Rhonda Rowland1709152125 said:

I'm on a 13.1.21.50 build that does have that option with UGW wizard shown but I'm running a Premium license.

If you are on express edition, it won't include gateway.

If you are on standard edition, it will include gateway but not the Unified Gateway features (and might be missing this set of wizards).

Hi Rhonda

I use "Citrix Gateway Advanced VPX for Citrix Service Providers" "ADC VPX 50"  this is what I use for smaller setups and so far with versions 13.0 I do have option to see set of wizards. its just this time very latest version i downloaded that I can't see these wizards instead look is bit different as well .

I will try to use previous version in this case. 

thanks

Harry

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I suffer of same problem: have a Citrix Gateway Advanced, ADC VPX 50 on version 13.0.84.11

When I upgrade the appliance remaining on the 13.0.x major version, do not have any issue, instead, when I upgrade the appliance to a 13.1 version the "Integrate with Citrix Products" is missing from the configuration left menu band.

Along with that missing menu, the Configuration > System > Diagnostics page is completely blank.

I think the issue has to be license-related because if I delete the license file in /flash/nsconfig/license, after reboot the appliance appears as unlicensed but the missing menus return in place (obviously I see on the upper left hand of the page "ADC VPX (Freemium)").

Also, tried to deploy a fresh 13.1 ovf image and the same thing happen: when I place my license file on the new appliance, after reboot the menù "Integrate with Citrix Products" disappears.

Regards

Carlo

On 5/13/2022 at 10:54 PM, Rhonda Rowland1709152125 said:

Not in support, but I would recommend contacting support - in case it is bug related or a question of how/when the license was created.  

Thanks for suggestion Rhonda,

I will open a support case and then report here.

Best regards.

Carlo

Same issue, internal ADCs with Freemium license dont have the issue but licensed Citrix Gateway VPX 50 removes entries in the Menu like "System" - "Backup", shows a white page when clicking on Diagnostics, etc. 

We did upgrade from 13.1-4.43 to 13.1-21.50

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have an open ticket with Citrix for this.

To me, the issue appears when upgrading Netscaler from 13.0 to 13.1 or if I insert my license on a new deployed instance of Netscaler 13.1.

I think that Netscaler have a problem decoding the license.

As stated before, when I will have more information on this, I will post here.

Best

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt worked for me too with the latest Update. I did not open a Support Case because i know they wouldnt care. I opened One weeks ago with a Callback from the Sales Department, didnt get a Call at all. If they dont call on Sales, you know how its going on Support Calls. 

I found a workaround with installing the last known working Build 13.1 4.44.

Did all the Configs with this build, full backup the config via the WebIF, an importing this config on the broken Builds that was released after 4.44 via CLI. 

Basicly generate the Full Backup with WebIF on 4.44. Copy with WinSCP to the Fresh installed Broken Builds and doing the following Steps on the Netscaler CLI.

I didnt know if i could post Links here so these are the steps to import on a fresh install (CopyPasta from ogris.de Website):

"

Backup restore on a NetScaler

You can easily backup a NetScaler's configuration if you select Configuration, System, Backup and Restore, and then click on Backup.

I recommend always to create a full backup as a basic backup does not include the license file(s) nor any SSL keys or certificates.

From that Backup and Restore menu you can also download or delete a backup.

Of course you can restore a backup. But for this the backup file has to reside on the NetScaler.

In case of a disaster recovery, when you have to reinstall from scratch, I'm not aware of any option to upload a backup file easily. Here's a workaround:

Extract the file backup/nsbackup.txt from the backup archive (*.tgz)

Rename nsbackup.txt to nsbackupmap.txt

Copy both the backup archive and nsbackupmap.txt to the /var/ns_sys_backup directory on your freshly installed NetScaler

Reboot the NetScaler. A warm reboot, which just reboots the loadbalancer kernel, but not the underlying FreeBSD system, is sufficient

Restore your backup from the command line via restore system backup <backup.tgz>, or via the Backup and Restore menu

Reboot again and your done."

Working like a charm. 

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

We can't go to a previous version.

Our ADC runs on Vmware, which needs at least 13.1.21.50. And there was a security issue reported with older versions.

Anyway: Citrix support contacted me today:

We have a confirm fix to address this problem in ADC code 13.1-27.17
I am internally working on the tentative release date for this code and shall keep you posted further on the same email thread.

Best regards

Wolfgang

• 5 months later...

After opening a ticket in May about this issue, the Citrix technician close the ticket this December with following answer:

Since the output for the command "show license" does not show the Field "License Type" as its a AGEE license and for "Integrate with Citrix Products" ADC also needs LB CS and AAA server License. Please try contacting the Customer care and they will help you with the license and the features which are required.

Now, I am contacting Citrix Custome Care, second round applies...?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 11:57 AM, Colby Stirland said:

I am using NS13.1 33.52.nc and have this issue. I opened case with Citrix.  It is a know issue for about a month. It was fixed in a past release maybe, but now they have a new issue with it this release.  I will probably go back to 13.0.  Let them find another beta tester.

After telling me it was my license and then wasting my time in other ways, citrix support said they don't have a fix and and to wait a few weeks (what they told me in December).  I am going to use 13.0.  Also you can't even select 13.1 when creating a ticket with them.  Seems like this is still beta. definitely not a priority for them to fix this.

Had just today a session with a member of development group.
I showed them that also if Citrix stated that my license is not for use with XenDesktop,  it has worked without a flaw since the 10.x Netscaler version and up to the 13.0.x version.
The technician will check the things with his development group.
Waiting for news from Citrix...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Citrix seems to have fixed the bug in latest build-13.1-45.61_nc_64 version.

They state to have fixed the issue in the build-13.1-42.47_nc_64 but the menu appears only after upgrading to the 13.1-45.61.

The only item that reappears to me under "Integrate with Citrix Products" is the "Xen App and Xen Desktop"; the items "Unified Gateway" and "XenMobile" are missing (maybe it is due to the type of my license?).