Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Cannot connect Workspace to Storefront

Mike Maggio1709162854

Question

We are trying to connect Workspace to our Storefront enviornment and are using the same URL that we use for our web clients. The web browsers work fine but Workspace keeps giving me this error:

This store doesn't exist. Please retry or contact support.

I've checked the beacon configuration and we have the internal beacon set for a nonexistant URL. I"ve also tried removing that but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Mike Maggio

8 answers to this question

On 4/20/2022 at 9:51 PM, Mike Maggio1709162854 said:

We are trying to connect Workspace to our Storefront enviornment and are using the same URL that we use for our web clients. The web browsers work fine but Workspace keeps giving me this error:

This store doesn't exist. Please retry or contact support.

I've checked the beacon configuration and we have the internal beacon set for a nonexistant URL. I"ve also tried removing that but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Mike Maggio

Hi Mike,

Any update on this matter? Do you find the fix resolution on this issue?

- Zulhadi-

HI Zulhadi

Yes, we finally got it fixed. The issue was that we were using a self-signed cert on the storefront site.  As per the tech, " An untrusted connection will cause the Workspace Agent to deny connection, so the certificate either needs to be signed by a trusted CA (internal or public) or the self-signed cert would have to be distributed to the endpoints in the Trusted People container."

Hope this solves your issue.

Mike

15 hours ago, Mike Maggio1709162854 said:

HI Zulhadi

Yes, we finally got it fixed. The issue was that we were using a self-signed cert on the storefront site.  As per the tech, " An untrusted connection will cause the Workspace Agent to deny connection, so the certificate either needs to be signed by a trusted CA (internal or public) or the self-signed cert would have to be distributed to the endpoints in the Trusted People container."

Hope this solves your issue.

Mike

Owh.. ok...

my issue on ground, this only one user that accessing via workspace received this error. Other users in the environment is all good without having any issue.

For now, I asked him to try accessing the Gateway using the browser instead using the Citrix Workspace App. Just to try it first.