Welcome to our new Citrix community!

SSL Error 27: No local security certificates could be loaded." When Opening Apps Through NetScaler Gateway

Hi Carl & Citrix Community

I have an issue which I have never run into where by when i try launching published applications when coming from the Outside VIA NetScaler it give a "SSL Error 27: No local security certificates could be loaded." When Opening Apps Through NetScaler Gateway" Error.

A pop-up (wifa32.exe) comes up with a Certificate asking if its okay or not etc.

How do I resolve this as all certificates are fine on the NetScaler and so forth.

I have other Gateways and they seem to be fine.

On the Storefront (1912 cu3) Server 2019 the published applications work fine when opened locally.

Appreciate any assistance.

Best

Rajin

SLL27_error.png

21 hours ago, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

In the Gateway vServer, in the SSL Parameters section, is Client Authentication (aka client certificates) enabled? If so, uncheck it.

So Carl, it was Enabled, I disabled it and tried, same thing, comes up with the wfica32.exe certificate pop-up.

I've attached the current SSL settings, let me know if you spot anything which could be causing this please?

SLL_Settings.png

On 3/24/2022 at 5:14 PM, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

In the Gateway vServer, in the SSL Parameters section, is Client Authentication (aka client certificates) enabled? If so, uncheck it.

Hi Carl

This was in fact CORRECT and RESOLVED the issue!

So there was a mismatch in the SSL policy applied at each place i.e. Virtual Server under Gateways and Content Switching Virtual Server.

Once I matched them up, applied same policy and made sure "Client Authentication" was Disabled, boom it worked!

Thank you very much, Genius for sure!

Br

Rajin