Welcome to our new Citrix community!

The resource is not unavailable currently. Try again later

Zulhadi Zainal

Question

Hi all.. Need an advise on below error when launching windows 10 VDI. When login, it appeared an error of " Th resource is not unavailable currently. Try again later" . Here the checking and troubleshooting I try to do when check on this matter.

1) Check citrix director to see any connection or session of user. I see a lot of connection attempt but failed due on no machine available. For the session, it look like no user session is detected

1.thumb.png.827a109a3ff81c4bd066df0faa6db5ae.png

2.thumb.png.09d0c7287d7d53ea7e515aef98778290.png

2) Try check in Citrix studio if any VDA in user machine delivery group is have issue such as unregistered state of maintenance mode is ON but when check, all the VDA is looking good. I also check in the vmware vsphere, all the vm of VDA located also in good condition

3.thumb.png.6f63e958456a441f71a1c8a28374ce87.png

3) I also asked user to try reboot their pc and try relaunch again the session but still failed.

Please assist me on which part i can do to troubleshooting and assist customer on this matter. Appreciate help on this. Thanks

2 answers to this question

In your screenshot in 2) you have highlighted the Group TMCCOOFVCDL_DG, which shows you have allocated 260 total machines, and of this, 260 sessions are currently in use. This would show that there are no more available machines to use (260 machines and 260 in use). You can either log the user's out of those 6 disconnected machines to free them up for additional use using Director, or alternatively since it seems to be a popular group, create some additional machines in that group to give you some breathing room in the future.

2 hours ago, Dave Ward1709159951 said:

In your screenshot in 2) you have highlighted the Group TMCCOOFVCDL_DG, which shows you have allocated 260 total machines, and of this, 260 sessions are currently in use. This would show that there are no more available machines to use (260 machines and 260 in use). You can either log the user's out of those 6 disconnected machines to free them up for additional use using Director, or alternatively since it seems to be a popular group, create some additional machines in that group to give you some breathing room in the future.

Hi sir Dave Ward,

Many thank for your assist. I also just noticed about this session in use already exceed the provision VDA that cause the upcoming user cannot go to VDI due dont have any available VDA to server them. Thank for your assistance on this.