Welcome to our new Citrix community!

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH on Management page

Hi, I know, I know, there is a ctx article on this and a few threads, but still, I have not been able to solve this.

I have 3 virtual ADC's in my network and 1 of them works fine in Chrome (actually Brave)  but to access other 2 I need to use a different browser (SR Iron, also Chromium based).

We are talking here about the management web page itself and NOT any of the virtual servers, which all work fine in all browsers.

This site can’t provide a secure connection

192.168.x.y uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Unsupported protocol

The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

I've been trying to figure out myself what are the configuration differences, but couldn't...

AFAIK the citrix sollution is about virtual servers and not the management webpage itself.

I would be very happy to know the solution for this annoyance...

Thank you :-)

Management console is managed by the ssl parameters OR profiles on the management services.

Go to Services under load balancing and look at the Internal Services tab.

Any management enabled IP: NSIP or SNIPs (and a few others) will have a service here.  https rpc is specifically for the GUI access. Check and see if any ssl profiles or parameters are adjusted (profiles override parameters). Or look to see if a default ssl profile was assigned, which could be affecting one set and not others.  https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-adc/current-release/ssl/ssl-profiles/ssl-enabling-the-default-profile.html  (i would not enable, unless you fully understand it; but you can see if one is set.)

From command line: (I believe)

show service -internal  

• Like 1