Welcome to our new Citrix community!

ADC 13.1 12.51 : Personal RDP bookmarks not visible in Internet Explorer

Nick Eizmendi

Yeah I know IE's lame, but we still have customers that use it and it's still technically in support.

Personal RDP bookmarks do not enumerate in IE, but they do in every other browser. Replication is easy, just go into IE mode in Edge and flip back. I looked at DevTools and see that a javascript function fails (getECdetails) but that fails in every browser.

ADC VPX 13.1 12.51 on SDX 13.1

Which portal theme are you using?  Changing theme to default might result in IE working and then you can see if the issue is specific to default, green, x1 or rfwebui or a default vs custom version of theme. If it is theme specific, there may not be anything you can do other then check with support for a fix if browser is still supported.

On 2/28/2022 at 6:22 PM, Rhonda Rowland1709152125 said:

Which portal theme are you using?  Changing theme to default might result in IE working and then you can see if the issue is specific to default, green, x1 or rfwebui or a default vs custom version of theme. If it is theme specific, there may not be anything you can do other then check with support for a fix if browser is still supported.

We're using RFWebUI, doesn't matter if it's a customized version or the default RFWebUI though.

Swapping between any of the others throws a "depreciated feature" warning dialog, but the RDP bookmarks return. Of course, we're not switching themes, but it was a good point to look at.

• 4 months later...

Hey, just an update for future web searchers coming across this thread:
I got nowhere with Citrix support, and they ended up just running the clock up to Microsoft's EOL date for IE.

We told the users using IE to not use it because now it's officially EOL.

That works I guess.?‍♂️