Welcome to our new Citrix community!

It doesn't look like you have any apps

Albert osag

Question

i all of a sudden not seeing application on users portal where they use to see and able to launch apps.

not sure what has changed , i can see the apps and launch them when i use the local host url.

also not been able to use my external adc vpx setup, been using the cloud connectors till now the apps have now disappeared from all users portal.

any help appreciated.

image.thumb.png.8997f7c2c10593fa85e95eb701a03796.png

regards

5 answers to this question

On 3/2/2022 at 8:02 AM, afjelds675 said:

we experience the same problem using cloud connector.

workspace app 22xx on Windows and Mac cannot see apps anymore.

but if I install 1912 cu6 (ltsr) on Windows it works.

regards

thanks for your response, i rediscovered through site and now it shows again....but new issue, now it will not launch the apps. 

1912 cu6 seems to be citrix workspace , not cloud connector

https://www.citrix.com/en-gb/downloads/workspace-app/workspace-app-for-windows-long-term-service-release/workspace-app-for-windows-1912ltsr.html

pls advise....

regards

Hi Albert,
Tested in lab environment with Citrix DaaS (Cloud) not on prem, had same issue with version 22.4.1.62(2204.1) to resolve the issue we logged user out and right click on Citrix Workspace in the taskbar and then chose Advanced Preferences from there selected Reset Citrix Workspace after entering the URL user was able to see and launch available apps 

On 3/3/2022 at 5:24 PM, Albert osag said:

thanks for your response, i rediscovered through site and now it shows again....but new issue, now it will not launch the apps. 

1912 cu6 seems to be citrix workspace , not cloud connector

https://www.citrix.com/en-gb/downloads/workspace-app/workspace-app-for-windows-long-term-service-release/workspace-app-for-windows-1912ltsr.html

pls advise....

regards

Hello, we are facing the same issue and have a case open with support with no clear answers. We are running Citrix Cloud with gateway service and VDA's are 2203 CU2. When you say you rediscovered through site and now it shows again, what exactly did you do so we can try this out as well? Thank you. 

On 6/19/2023 at 12:35 PM, Michael Lindblom said:

Hello, we are facing the same issue and have a case open with support with no clear answers. We are running Citrix Cloud with gateway service and VDA's are 2203 CU2. When you say you rediscovered through site and now it shows again, what exactly did you do so we can try this out as well? Thank you. 

Hello, we have the same setup. VDA CU2 and using Citrix Cloud with Gateway service. We used to not have this issue but the past few months it keeps happening. We have a ticket open as well but their fix it setup library assignments which to me are not practical and cause more work. This whole issue is very annoying! If anyone else has a fix please provide it, thanks.