Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Wrong DDC registration

sdreiling2

Question

Hi,

we move a VDI, created and registered on premise to our citrix cloud tennant.

We were using VDA 19.12LTSR and changed the "ListOfDDCs" in the VDI. Everything worked perfectly.

Now we upgraded to VDA 2112 and it's not working anymore. The "ListOfDDCs" is changed to Cloud Connectors, but the desktop service still registers to on premise farm.

We got a similar issue in the past and the soltution was to delete /rename this file:

"C:\ProgramData\Citrix\PvsAgent\Locallypersisteddata\BrokerAgentInfo\SavedListOfDDCsSids.xml"

But this isn't working, now we need to uninstall the VDA and reinstall it. I don't know why..

Any idea?

2 answers to this question

faced simillar issue with the VDA migration  (pointing VDA ListoFDDCs from DC to Cloud Connectorts). 

Initially I faced simillar issue with cloudconnector fqdns not persisting after a reboot after manually changing the ListOfDDCs registry entry, but reconfiguring the VDA helped resolve the issue.  Thats updatd the savedlistofDDCsids.xml

I found a way to reconfigure the VDA using command line and remotely run the command for pointing the ListOfDDCs from onprem DC to Cloud Connector FQDNs

i think there is no need to delete the files / reisntall VDA / use any GPO to make things compicated

• Like 1