Onedrive and FSLogix and Mac OS Monterey issues

Andy White1709154166

Question

Hello,

We've hit a big issue. We use over 2000 Mac laptops at work and also have many apps in XenDesktop they use all is great until the Monterey OS came out for Macs recently (their latest OS). On previous versions users would browse to their local drive and use the shortcut to OneDrive and all was good.

Now they have moved it and left an alias instead like this, which doesn't work:

image.thumb.png.a980caf044518d8ac07165203d1ceb00.png

I'm in Excel right now and if I click the OneDrive above I then get an Access Denied message. They have moved it to Library\CloudStorage\OneDrive which Citrix doesn't like.

What can we do, anyone else seen this?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

On 2/10/2022 at 5:33 PM, Andy White1709154166 said:

Hello,

We've hit a big issue. We use over 2000 Mac laptops at work and also have many apps in XenDesktop they use all is great until the Monterey OS came out for Macs recently (their latest OS). On previous versions users would browse to their local drive and use the shortcut to OneDrive and all was good.

Now they have moved it and left an alias instead like this, which doesn't work:

image.thumb.png.a980caf044518d8ac07165203d1ceb00.png

I'm in Excel right now and if I click the OneDrive above I then get an Access Denied message. They have moved it to Library\CloudStorage\OneDrive which Citrix doesn't like.

What can we do, anyone else seen this?

Thanks

Big problem indeed. Apple changed the file-on-demand system in 12.3 and Citrix need to adapt to that by making this new file system available for Workspace access.