Welcome to our new Citrix community!

How to report crashes / bluescreens caused by ctxusbmon.sys

Stefan Ittner

Question

Hi, I want to report repeated PC freezes and bluescreens caused by the driver ctxusbmon.sys that gets installed with the Citrix Workspace App. I couldn't find a way to do so on the Citrix support pages. Can anyone please tell me how get in contact with tech support, preferably by e-mail so I can send them memory dumps and other system information relating to the crashes?

Thank you!

1 answer to this question

Anyone?

How is it even possible to report issues to Citrix? When I try to open an issue on the official Citrix support pages I get the message: "This content is restricted. You have received this error because your account does not have sufficient privileges to open a support ticket" There is no way to contact support via E-Mail or even a web form. The chat function only directs me to a general FAQ-like page. The only contact given is a phone number that no one ever answers. 

I have this ctxusbmon.sys driver crashing my computer to the point that I have to remove the whole Citrix software because it might freeze even during Windows startup, but there is no way to even report this critical issue? Come on, this is ridiculous.