Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Flickering Icons / Desktop Windows 11

Craig Williams1709163165

Question

I am  struggling to find a solution to this and Citrix do not appear to acknowledge there is a problem. I recently installed Windows 11, after logging into my Citrix workspace, the desktop flashes and icons flicker, it is unusable. I have tried all the so called solutions, change the display settings etc but nothing has helped. Our IT department have tried everything and still no solution. Citrix claims that their software is compatible with Windows 11 but it clearly is not. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I don't expect Citrix to respond as they appear to just let users talk among themselves and for them to come up with their own solution, why doesn't Citrix help us out?

1 answer to this question

On 1/4/2022 at 10:34 AM, Craig Williams1709163165 said:

I am  struggling to find a solution to this and Citrix do not appear to acknowledge there is a problem. I recently installed Windows 11, after logging into my Citrix workspace, the desktop flashes and icons flicker, it is unusable. I have tried all the so called solutions, change the display settings etc but nothing has helped. Our IT department have tried everything and still no solution. Citrix claims that their software is compatible with Windows 11 but it clearly is not. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I don't expect Citrix to respond as they appear to just let users talk among themselves and for them to come up with their own solution, why doesn't Citrix help us out?

I don't have this issue, but also have compatibility problems with Windows 11.  If anyone knows how to log a support ticket formally with Citrix (even if you have to pay) Please let me know.  My issue (see separate post) is that I have a full PC crash when switching between full-screen and windowed mode, using the latest version of Citrix Workspace App on Windows 11.  Problem only happens on multi-monitors setups.