Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Managing "Client Selective Trust" with Intune

DARIN PERUSICH

Question

Has anyone had success configuring the "Client Selective Trust" settings described in https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX133565 via Microsoft Intune?

I've successfully injected the CitrixBase, Receiver, and ClientSelectiveTrustX64Full ADMX files and I  has successfully enabled "Create Client Selective Trust Keys", which creates all the child keys in the registry. But when I try and set any of the Region settings I'm getting the "Unknown Win32 Error code: 0x82b00001" error, which is usually caused by setting the wrong OMA-URI path. However in this instance I've confirmed it is the correct path, I always copy and paste the values from the registry into the Intune policy to ensure they are correct.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Name: Create Client Selective Trust Keys

OMA-URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Citrix~Policy~CitrixClientSelectiveTrust/CreateClientSelectiveTrustKeys

Data Type: String

Value: <enabled/>

Name: Internet Region - FileSecurityPermission

OMA-URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Citrix~Policy~CitrixClientSelectiveTrust~InternetRegion~IcaAuthorizationDecision1/FileSecurityPermission

Data Type: String

Value: <enabled/> <data id="CreatedByPolicy" value="2"/>

citrix-reg.thumb.PNG.3698d12064c3d288aae62d4f45db3c25.PNG

citrix-erro1.thumb.PNG.21608e25a8cc60245884d5efce3fa49d.PNG

3 answers to this question

On 3/12/2024 at 12:32 PM, Marcin said:

Hi DARIN PERUSICH. How you upload ClientSelectiveTrustX64Full to Intune? Did you change something inside? I receive error all the time - The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Some time ago but I got it working.

Apparently in the AMDX there is a line (16):

<parentCategory ref="receiver:ICAClient" />

This points to a non-existing category. That's why the error is thrown. Removing this line fixed it for me and I could upload the ADMX to InTune.