Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Security Prompts that won't go away

Josh Benson

Question

We recently transitioned to a new electronic medical record system and a new citrix environment.  We now get a security warning every time we login.  We get this whether we check the box to not ask again for this site.  I have enable the gpo settings for client selective trust for all zones with full access on a test machine and it still comes up every time.  Any ideas on how I can suppress this for users?

error.jpg

4 answers to this question

On 11/2/2021 at 4:37 PM, Josh Benson said:

We recently transitioned to a new electronic medical record system and a new citrix environment.  We now get a security warning every time we login.  We get this whether we check the box to not ask again for this site.  I have enable the gpo settings for client selective trust for all zones with full access on a test machine and it still comes up every time.  Any ideas on how I can suppress this for users?

error.jpg

Old post I know but if your still there Josh, did you get this fixed?  The suggested fix from Martin does not list the same Security Warning.

2 hours ago, Michael Burnstead1709159565 said:

What version of Workspace are you running?   There was one a few months ago which did this, upgrade it to remove the bug.

So I have a couple versions of "receiver" I'm working with mostly...  but in this thread https://discussions.citrix.com/topic/398413-security-warning-when-launching-apps/ DARIN PERUSICH mentions adding the storefront URL to Internet Options/Security/Trusted sites make the pop-up stop and so far that has been the case for me (unless I mess with the web.config protocolhandler and make it false, then it pops again)  BUT I think I'm close to good now.  Thanks for responding.