Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Extend to 1 monitors instead of 2

Timothy Pough

Question

I have My chromebook (v. 94) connected via dock to 2 external monitors. When i login to my citrix session, i don't see an option to expand the desktop to just one of the monitors instead of both. Meaning, i want my citrix environment to show on my chromebook and just one monitor. How can i do this? I am using Citrix Workspace, latest version.

3 answers to this question

Open the Citrix desktop, per your description it will spread across both monitors. Change desktop to window mode via desktop viewer. Move desktop to the monitor you want it on and then maximize the desktop. Log off the Citrix desktop and then open it again. It should open the way it was when you closed it.

Note this based on Windows experience, but I expect it should be the same.

On 11/1/2021 at 10:07 AM, Darryl Sakach said:

Open the Citrix desktop, per your description it will spread across both monitors. Change desktop to window mode via desktop viewer. Move desktop to the monitor you want it on and then maximize the desktop. Log off the Citrix desktop and then open it again. It should open the way it was when you closed it.

Note this based on Windows experience, but I expect it should be the same.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, it's not the same on Chromebook. There is no Windows Mode option. From what i gather, you can only expand to all connected monitors or keep it on the main screen. No option to choose which monitor to use.