Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Prevent Citrix Workspace App from Connecting to Storefront server until user enters credentials and clicks Log On

Raul Noa1709162292

Question

I've set up Desktop Lock for Citrix Workspace App 1912 LTSR on a domain-joined internal Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit computer which is already logged into Windows with a service account. I have SSO turned off for CWA. I was experiencing a timeout of 60 seconds that would close the CWA logon prompt and log off of Windows but I was able to correct that by setting the timeout for the local CWA AuthManager to 12 hours with the following reg value setting: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Citrix\AuthManager" Name "UIInactivityTimeoutDHMS" type: REG_SZ and value: "0.12:00:00"

However, if the user does not enter credentials within a few minutes of the CWA launch, they get the following error when they do enter credentials and click Log On: "The current store is not available. Please contact your administrator"

I suspect this is because the authentication process is timing out on the Storefront server side.

How to I prevent CWA from reaching out to the Storefront server to authenticate until the user has clicked the Log On button?

AuthManSvr.png

Timeout Error.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet