Welcome to our new Citrix community!

SAML Auth through Netscaler using Azure IDP - Cannot complete request - event id 10

My frustration is clear on this one. I am coming remotely and hitting the netscaler(12.1 latest fw) which has the azure saml policy set up so of it goes to azure and the mfa works perfectly then back to netscaler and on to storefront. This is where we get the cannot complete request. 

The error message on storefront is:

A CitrixAGBasic Login request has failed.

Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticatorException, Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication, Version=3.12.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Authenticate encountered an exception.

at Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticator.Authenticate(HttpRequestBase clientRequest, Boolean& passwordSupplied)

at Citrix.Web.AuthControllers.Controllers.GatewayAuthController.Login()

System.Net.WebException, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

Url: https://127.0.0.1/Citrix/CitrixMFAAuth/CitrixAGBasic/Authenticate

ExceptionStatus: ProtocolError

ResponseStatus: Forbidden

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Utilities.HttpHelpers.ReceiveResponse(HttpWebRequest req)

at Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.TokenIssuingClient.RequestToken(String url, RequestToken requestToken, String primaryToken, String languages, CookieContainer cookieContainer, IEnumerable`1 acceptedResponseTypes, IDictionary`2 additionalHeaders)

at Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticator.Authenticate(HttpRequestBase clientRequest, Boolean& passwordSupplied)

ive checked all the settings and certificates and they all look good. I can log into the store internally so this only happens externally. Any advice very welcome. 

• 1 year later...