Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Unable to Download/Install Citrix Workspace app 2108 for Mac

Josh Wenzell

Question

When trying to download Citrix Workspace app 2108 for Mac, only a 100 kb file is downloaded with no real content. Noted that is should be 246.7 MB in size.

When trying to open .dmg file, "Image not recognized" error appears, and nothing happens.

I have a feeling that the download link is broken or incorrect, preventing proper download and install of the application.

3 answers to this question

I also cannot get this to work. I have used my app since February and when it updated it stopped working. I was told to uninstall and reinstall. Still nothing. I log in but nothing shows in the display window but when i go to disconnect the work app I opened it says the information you have open may not be saved so you want to proceed. When i click show all windows. It says no windows to display but it acts like it’s opening the work app. This only happens on my MacBook Air. My iMac is working fine with the app. Would like any help fixing this. 

On 8/25/2021 at 1:09 AM, Christal Drake said:

I also cannot get this to work. I have used my app since February and when it updated it stopped working. I was told to uninstall and reinstall. Still nothing. I log in but nothing shows in the display window but when i go to disconnect the work app I opened it says the information you have open may not be saved so you want to proceed. When i click show all windows. It says no windows to display but it acts like it’s opening the work app. This only happens on my MacBook Air. My iMac is working fine with the app. Would like any help fixing this. 

Hi Christal,

Just to confirm, are you saying that right after installation, Workspace App version 2108 is not working on your MacBook Air.

Could you please share some more details like the OS Version on your MacBook Air?

Thanks