Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Hello I am trying to Limit Visibility to a Published Application using a script, but my changes are not being reflected in Studio

Question

Hello I am trying to Limit Visibility to a Published Application using a script, but my changes are not being reflected in Studio, 

Here are the commands that I am running, and it looks like it gives limited visibility access to the Published Application "Acme" for the Brand Applications group.  I have to add the Brand Applications to about 140 other Published Applications so I want to make sure I am doing this correctly, but its strange that Studio doesn't show this. It just shows "Show this application to the entire Delivery Group" (see picture)

Thanks

James

image.thumb.png.9f03638044ea1eb2f7c035b41693896b.png

Set-BrokerAppEntitlementPolicyRule -Name "Acme" -IncludedUserFilterEnabled $true -IncludedUsers "Domain\Brand Applications"

Get-BrokerAppEntitlementPolicyRule "Acme"

Description               :
DesktopGroupUid           : 8
Enabled                   : True
ExcludedUserFilterEnabled : False
ExcludedUsers             : {}
IncludedUserFilterEnabled : True
IncludedUsers             : {Domain\Brand Applications}
LeasingBehavior           : Allowed
Name                      : Acme
SessionReconnection       : Always
Uid                       : 9

1 answer to this question

Forgive the obvious suggestion, but I assume you have clicked the Refresh button in Studio?   The console doesn't always quickly pick up changes made via other tools, but using Refresh makes it go back to the datastore to check again.   Many is the time I've been mildly caught out with changes made by another administrator a few minutes before, which aren't reflected in Studio for me yet.