Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Unable to Authenticate to Storefront API

Matt Dallicardillo

Question

I'm trying to access my Storefront via API to pull resource data and build some static links for internal use.  I've done everything as far as I understand it from the following documentation on the API:

https://developer-docs.citrix.com/projects/storefront-services-api/en/latest/

I made a GET request to the resources/v2 endpoint, received a 401 response.  I took the WWW-Authenticate header from the response and used it to build a POST request to the auth endpoint.  This request also returns a 401 response however, not the CitrixAuth token that I was expecting.

After exhausting numerous header/body combinations I attempted to POST to another endpoint, PostCredentialsAuth/Login.  I found this while searching around for a solution to my original issue, so I put my username and password in the body and sent the request, but it receives a 403.

I'm at a loss at this point.  I can't find any additional information regarding the Storefront API other than the site I linked above, and it seems that something is missing there.  I would greatly appreciate any help regarding accessing the Storefront API.  Thanks in advance!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet