Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix Cloud Connector Metrics service on local computer started then stopped

Question

Hello,

Hoping someone can help with this question please. Our SCOM alert management server has just sent me a notification that the Citrix Cloud Connector Metrics Service has stopped on our Cloud Connector Servers. The Cloud connectors have been in place for 1 year and this is the first time the service appears to have stopped on more than one Cloud Connector Server. I have conducted a Cloud Connector connectivity test and this is successful. I have tried to restart the automatic service but it fails. There doesn't appear to be any impact. Is this service designed to stop and start as needed or should it be running all the time. If running all the time how do I troubleshoot this issue?

"Citrix Cloud Connector Metrics service on local computer started then stopped. Some Services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

Thank you.

5 answers to this question

Citrix Cloud Connector Metrics Service is a new Windows service introduced by NetScaler Gateway Service (NGS) team for sending analytics to Citrix Analytics service (CAS) since , This service is currently in test phase and is not in a running state by design.  However for now, please ignore this behavior or any alerts derived from this service being in a stopped state

On 6/24/2021 at 1:37 PM, Rajat Sharma1709162073 said:

Citrix Cloud Connector Metrics Service is a new Windows service introduced by NetScaler Gateway Service (NGS) team for sending analytics to Citrix Analytics service (CAS) since , This service is currently in test phase and is not in a running state by design.  However for now, please ignore this behavior or any alerts derived from this service being in a stopped state

Hi, same problem.... so you mean that we can change service from Automatic to Manual?