Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Event 7, Citrix Director Service

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello,

Old topic, but it describes exactly what I face, except that the eventId7 is located on my Director server, nothing on my brokers.

No logon problem using this account to connect on Director or anywhere.

The event pops each 5mn (and lock my admin account...).

I tried the ctx214427 solution, but no luck (and it's not my behavior : I don't try to connect, or do anything. And if I try, it works).

Impossible to find from what it comes. Already uninstall/reinstall, repair, upgrade to 1912CU3 version, ...Don't know what to do next.

Any ideas ?

On 2/8/2022 at 12:57 PM, Nicolas MASERATI1709156590 said:

Hello,

Old topic, but it describes exactly what I face, except that the eventId7 is located on my Director server, nothing on my brokers.

No logon problem using this account to connect on Director or anywhere.

The event pops each 5mn (and lock my admin account...).

I tried the ctx214427 solution, but no luck (and it's not my behavior : I don't try to connect, or do anything. And if I try, it works).

Impossible to find from what it comes. Already uninstall/reinstall, repair, upgrade to 1912CU3 version, ...Don't know what to do next.

Any ideas ?

Did you ever get help with this?  The same thing just started happening to me last week after I changd my password.  I can log into the GUI fine but every five minutes I'm seeing a failure on the director server for my account even when I'm not logged in or attempting to log in.