Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix Workspace App OMA-URI entries for Intune for Selfservice\Manage App Shortcut entry policy specifically "Disable Startmenu Shortcut".

Rick Demerle

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi Rick

i'm fighting with the same issue. I was able to ingest both ADMX files and configure a Demo SAML Store with a OMA-URI, but the one for the shortcuts aren't configured successfully:

image.thumb.png.60e18721343164358a379fe693757e8a.png 

These are my settings for that:

OMA-URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Citrix~Policy~ICAClient~SelfService/Policy_EnableAppShortCut

Value (String): <enabled/> <data id="Part_PutShortcutsOnDesktop" value="True"/><data id="Part_PutShortcutsInstartmenu" value="False"/>

From what i was checking in the Registry the OMA-URI should be okey. I think i will try to get it done with the support. By the way, if you are in a hurry, you might want to use one of the others methods listed in Carl's article: Citrix Workspace app 2106 – Carl Stalhood

Best regards,
Marc

Hi

is there anybody who was able to configure this shortcuts with the OMA-URI in Intune for the Citrix Workspace App? Citrix Support told me they don't support Intune and Microsoft Support doesn't know what the issue could be :-).

I'm wondering if there is a solution for that or if we need to configure it with reg-key's, which isn't that pretty.

Many thanks for any feedback.

Best regards,
Marc