Welcome to our new Citrix community!

User login issues to VDI. PVS(ServerA) is filling - PVS(ServerB) doesn't appear to be taking logons

David Grams

Question

Hi all.

I am having one of those good times where we lost our Citrix Admin at our company and I am trying to do whatever it takes to support things until we have another Citrix Admin.

We started getting calls from users about connections not being made to VDI sessions through storefront. 

After looking around, it appears we are setup with 2 provisioning servers each at a different site.  (Site A.. and Site B -30 machines on one, 20 on another

What I see happening is that users are filling up PVS (A) and workloads and logins are not filling up PVS(B).

PVS A fills up and then our users get the messages about logons denied.   Trying to figure out what load balances and distributes people to PVS B.

I am opening up a case - but not sure how long the response will be for this  - maybe something easy to look at?  

If I happen to get a hold of support quickly, I will update the info here, incase it helps someone else - but for now I thought I would attack from both ends.  ;)

1 answer to this question