Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Get Informations / claims from inside oauth JWT Token

Hello,

i created an aaa vserver as oauth SP to protect my web api. User user can login through oauth at my aaa vserver, the oauth token is will be validated right. 

My question is, how can i access some claims from the JWT Token? The login name is available in aaa.user.name. But for example i would check if the claim scp (scope) is correct and allowd for this vServer.

• 2 years later...
On 4/8/2021 at 3:18 PM, Stefan Wendrich1709160263 said:

Hello,

i created an aaa vserver as oauth SP to protect my web api. User user can login through oauth at my aaa vserver, the oauth token is will be validated right. 

My question is, how can i access some claims from the JWT Token? The login name is available in aaa.user.name. But for example i would check if the claim scp (scope) is correct and allowd for this vServer.

Sorry for very late answer, but I have been able to save and use most claims in JWT by specifying their name in the attribues section of the oauth action. Then you can refer to them in policies as AAA.USER.ATTRIBUTE(number). Your login name can also be changed to one of these claims in "User Name Field".