Welcome to our new Citrix community!

ADC upgrade => Citrix Gateway Plug-in for Java is not supported

Hello,

I just upgraded a VPX ADC from version 13.0-47-24 to 13.0-76-29 and when trying to login from the web, once identified with correct login/pwd, i get this message:

"Citrix Gateway Plug-in for Java is not supported. For further help or information, contact your help desk or system administrator.".

Not cool, because i have users who need to login...

Any ideas what causes this message ? 

Tia for your help,

Yan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/27/2021 at 2:50 AM, Erick Larin said:

Carl Stalhood referred me to this KB article concerning the issue - https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX316442. We had to roll our firmware back so I haven't been able to test the fix which sounds easy.

I've upgraded many ADC's from 12.0 / 12.1 to a newer 13 Build (82.45 ; 82.42 ; 79.64 ; 83.27 ; 79.64 ; 71.44) and never had this issue. I've always got "Cannot complete your request" directly after login to gateway page in browser. Solution was to delete the Referer expression, like mentioned in the ctx kb.

So you're changing your session policy expression to HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("CitrixReceiver").NOT without success?

Are you able to try HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("Edg")||HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("Chrome")||HTTP.REQ.HEADER("User-Agent").CONTAINS("Firefox")

-> as this filters exactly for Browsers like MS Edge, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. 

Regards

Julian

• 1 year later...