Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Black Screen CITRIX

Sebastien Heins

Question

Hello,

We are using CITRIX XenApp (Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 1906.1) and our users occasionally have a black screen on CITRIX. No matter what application, suddenly their applications turn black and it is no longer possible for them to do anything except log off from the session entirely.

This problem seems to happen very randomly, it can happen once a week, such as several times a day. I think it's related to the stability of the network since some people at home seem to have the problem more frequently than others.

When I take control of the user's CITRIX session on my computer, their applications remain black, so it's not a CITRIX Workspace problem, it really takes a complete logoff to resolve the issue

We have had this concern for a long time now, and I never really found anything on the CITRIX's documentation or even on issue people are posting.

As a the system administrator of the company I am working in, is there a setting or something I can play with in order to fix that kind of problem which seems to be triggering very randomly?

Thank you in advance for your answer :-)

Capture2871.jpg

Capture145.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet