Welcome to our new Citrix community!

WEM 2012.1.0.1 upgrade resulted in an Increase in memory utilization

Blake Epperson

Question

7 answers to this question

so we actually figured out what it was on our end after some more time and digging. it appears that the memory management optimize  options were changed but didn't actually result in any changes getting done on the Wem agents themselves. when we had rolled out the 2012 WEM agents they got the new policy and were sampling and limiting at a higher percentage. changing that to our previous 5 min and 5 percent resulted in expected behaviors.

I have/had the same problem for a WEM 2003 to 2103 upgrade.  There appears to be an issue w/the upgrade procedure not honoring the memory optimization setting.  I was able to work around the problem (after updating to 2103) by turning off the memory optimization setting in the WEM console, applying the change, then turning it back on & applying the change.  I saw results in minutes.  I've had a support case open on this since the issue manifested, and the support engineer is passing along the info to the dev team as of this week.  Hopefully this work around helps others in the same situation.