Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Why is Citrix Gateway 4.4.8 no longer working on Mac OS Big Sur...

Al Sedghi

Question

I have been using this version of the Citrix Gateway client Version 4.4.8 (518) running under Mac OS Big Sur (11.2.2) for a while, but all of a sudden, as of last week, the client provides an error once it is about to connect to the remote windows server. It does connect to the remote server but provides an error that authentication has failed due to the username or password being incorrect. I tried running the same on my other Mac running Catalina, and everything goes through. Then I went through the following article: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX285295, and it states the issue; however, when I downloaded Citrix SSO, I am still unable to connect, and authentication fails again. The log details for Citrix SSO is as follows: 

[Mar 3, 2021 at 5:31:57 PM EST] <Error>: Error code 200 but wrong credentials

[Mar 3, 2021 at 5:31:57 PM EST] <Error>: createSessionWithCompletionHandler: - cgi login failed
[Mar 3, 2021 at 5:31:57 PM EST] <Error>: NSGAuthController - Wrong credentials
[Mar 3, 2021 at 5:31:57 PM EST] <Error>: ConnectionMotherViewController - Got wrong credentials error for FW3

The issue is not related to username/password, as we are able to connect to the remote side if our environment is not MAC or earlier Mac OS. I would greatly appreciate if you can provide any tips/suggestions. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet