Welcome to our new Citrix community!

windows server 2019 VDA - Warning 1065 - No GPO applied

Dominik Volk

Question

Hello together,

these days I´m faceing issues on our Windows Server 2019 based VDA (Citrix Desktop). There are multiple Errors and Warning in Windows Eventlog after Upgradeing to CVAD 2009.

One of these is Errors ist 1065 / Source: Windows Group Policy. The Error Message: Error processing group policy. The WMI filter (Windows Management Instrumentation) for the group policy object "cn = {123****************}, cn = policies, cn = system, DC = *********, DC = de" could not be evaluated. This could be because RSoP is disabled, the WMI service has been disabled or stopped, or other WMI errors occurred. Make sure the WMI service is started and that the startup type is set to automatic startup. New GPOs or settings will not be processed until this event is resolved.

The result is that group policies are no longer applied to users. I tried to deactivate the group policy in question, but then another one is given as the cause of the error by Eventlog. I could already determine that WMI filtering is the problem. If the "winmgmt" service is restarted on the VDA, everything works again. The error occurs randomly, at least once a day.

The error also comes with several warnings, e.g. PerfProc Error 2006, PerfOS Warning 2012, PerfDisk Warning 1002. I checked the WMI interface according to the usual instructions on the Internet and no errors were found. The database for this is constant. Since I had problems with the Windows performance indicators in conjunction with Citrix Director in advance, the performance indicators were rebuilt weeks ago.

Does anyone have similar problems or can anyone even help me to solve the puzzle?

Thank you and best regards

Dominik

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet