Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix Studio Console slow after Windows Updates

Jan Hendrik Harmsen

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi Manoj,

Thank you and yes, we did see this workaround. However it did not made a difference.

I just looked into this again and the problem is not longer present...? I now realize we restarted one of the delivery controllers because of a problem with STA. This server appeared to function normally without any warnings or errors in the logging. After the restart of this delivery controller the STA functions again and Studio starts with normal speed. So it had nothing to do with the Microsoft updates.

• Like 1

Hi 

Have you checked @Carl Stalhood bloh

Within Internet Explorer, go to Tools – Internet Options – Tab Advanced – Section Security, and uncheck the option Check for publisher’s certificate revocation

After adjustment Desktop Studio (MMC) will be started immediately. Without adjustment it may take some time before Desktop Studio (MMC) is started.

Registry setting (can be deployed using Group Policy Preferences):

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinTrust\Trust Providers\Software Publishing

“State“=dword:00023e00

https://www.carlstalhood.com/category/xenappxendesktop/xenappxendesktop-7-15/

Thanks

Manoj

38 minutes ago, Joost Sannen said:

Hi Manoj,

Thank you and yes, we did see this workaround. However it did not made a difference.

I just looked into this again and the problem is not longer present...? I now realize we restarted one of the delivery controllers because of a problem with STA. This server appeared to function normally without any warnings or errors in the logging. After the restart of this delivery controller the STA functions again and Studio starts with normal speed. So it had nothing to do with the Microsoft updates.

In the meantime the issue is solved by restarting the DDC mentioned bij Joost. 
Discussion closed