Welcome to our new Citrix community!

XenDesktop LTSR 7.15 CU6 upgrade. License Server configuration tool failed Error Id: XDMI:213E7659

Nathan Despe

Question

Hello! 

I'm trying to upgrade our License Server (11.14.0.1 build 23101) to the bundled version on XenApp 7.15 LTSR  XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR, Cumulative Update 6 media.   When running the upgrade the Core Component completes successfully but the Post Install (component initialization) fails with the following error.

image.thumb.png.6e9038edabe00aa10c6e5e8c3d993867.png

This is a dedicated server for Licensing and not running any other Citrix components.  All site tests are passing In Studio/SiteConfiguration/Test site.  The Subscription Advantage date for licenses has been updated prior to attempting the upgrade.  Director is showing License Server is operating normally.   License server was originally installed using default ports.  I have tried installing using both the automatic and manual firewall configuration options, same error occurs.  I've also tried uninstalling the License Server component and install new from the media, but same error occurs.    The install log that is generated shows the following

: XenDesktopSetup: Process completed with error code 0x000000DB

: XenDesktopSetup: Failed to configure component 'Citrix License Server'.  License Server configuration tool failed

: XenDesktopSetup: Recording installation failure. License Server configuration tool failed

Has anyone come across this or know what it may be related to?     Thanks in advance...

Nate

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet