Welcome to our new Citrix community!

The Resource is unavailable. Try again Later

Faris Malaeb1709160617

Question

Hi, 

I am using Citrix 1811, with multiple catalog, 

all of them are working fine, recently I create a new catalog Windows 10 , But when I try to start it I am getting The Resource is unavailable. Try again Later

I checked the logs on the StoreFront, and the only thing I see is a warning:

Failed to launch the resource 'Controller.office 365 $S18-1027' using the Citrix XML Service at address 'http://DC.domain.local/scripts/wpnbr.dll'. The XML service returned error: 'unspecified'.

In the Delievery Controller, I am find this error

The Citrix Broker Service failed to broker a connection for user 'Domain\User1' to resource 'office 365'. A communication error occurred when attempting to prepare the virtual machine 'HQ-O005.domain.local'. 

If the problem persists, please restart the virtual machine, but note that unsaved data may be lost. 

Error details: 
Exception 'The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:03:20. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.' of type 'System.TimeoutException'.

There is no Firewall between the Store Front and the Delivery Controllers, and also the other catalog are working fine, its only this single catalog.

5 answers to this question