Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Second Display: Big Sur - Quits Unexpectedly

EigenTheory

Question

I recently auto-updated to the latest Citrix and now I am unable to use Citrix Workspace with 2 monitors attached. As soon as my works workspace attempts to load Citrix crashes. If I unplug one monitor it works fine. If I launch Citrix with one monitor and successfully load my workspace and then plug in a second monitor, Citrix also crashes. Does anyone know a fix for this? I attempted to roll back the versions but I get a cert error for Entrust G2, so I am unable to rollback.

1 answer to this question

On 12/11/2020 at 9:22 AM, EigenTheory said:

I recently auto-updated to the latest Citrix and now I am unable to use Citrix Workspace with 2 monitors attached. As soon as my works workspace attempts to load Citrix crashes. If I unplug one monitor it works fine. If I launch Citrix with one monitor and successfully load my workspace and then plug in a second monitor, Citrix also crashes. Does anyone know a fix for this? I attempted to roll back the versions but I get a cert error for Entrust G2, so I am unable to rollback.

Oh no - after Citrix Crashed in Catalina when attaching a 5k monitor and did do nothing, and this never was fixed (and magically disappeared with Big Sur), not the thing crashes when attaching a second monitor? Scary...  Even more scary in light that Skype video does not work anymore as well..