Welcome to our new Citrix community!

After VDA update, users unable to login issue. 1912.0.0.24265 to 2009.0.0.27084

Bill Jenkins

Question

I'm seeing an issue that I was hoping someone here may have already encountered. I have Server 2016 and Windows 10 VDAs all on LTSR 19xx versions of the VDA. If I install any of the 20xx (I've tried them all with same results), the installations occur just fine but once the VDA reboots and registers users can't actually log in. The session window opens for a few seconds and then immediately closes. Only event log entries related seem to be:

1) "The Citrix ICA Transport Driver has received a connect request from x.x.x.x:xxxxx {this is Netscaler ip, and port number}" - Event ID 1004

2) The Citrix ICA Transport Driver connection from x.x.x.x:xxxxx has been closed - Event ID 1007

These two event happen in the same second according to time stamps. I don't see any "errors" in event log I could match to this.

We use Citrix Cloud, with local Storefront + Netscaler (12.1-60.16), and locally hosted VDAs on VMware. This is the same on both Server 2016 (1607) PVS based, and Windows 10 (1909) persistent VMs. Going to open a ticket with Citrix, but don't have a lot of faith in their help.  So I'm really hoping someone here has seen this, or would have an idea where to look next.

Edit: known issue https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX285094 

Edited by bjenkin548
Known issue

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet