Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Custom Portal theme based on RfWebUI not showing correct login page

Created a custom portal theme based on RfWebUI. Set language to English. Changed Page title, form title, username and password field title. saved theme and applied it to Access Gateway vServer.

I´ve checked that the my edited text is in strings.en.json in custom theme folder, but when I point my browser to AG-VIP the textfields are named the default titles. Netscaler version is: 13.0.67.43.

Other changes, for example background image, login button color is showing correct.

I've tried different browser, cleared browser cache and so on.

Any ideas?

Best regards

Fredrik

my strings.en.json: {"NetscalerAAA":"ag.company.com","NetscalerGateway":"ag.company.com","nsg_loginHeading":"Vanligen logga in","nsg_username":"Anvandarnamn :","nsg_password1":"Losenord :","nsg_password2":"Losenord 2 :"}

Found the problem. The custom folder in "/var/netscaler/logon/LogonPoint/" was missing. I sourced it from a working Netscaler and upload it. After that the AG page now shows correct user name and password titles.

This also affected creating login schemas. That is how found the answer, in this post: https://discussions.citrix.com/topic/409636-netscaler-native-otp-config-manage-otp-page-redirects-to-logonpointtmindexhtml-login-schema-directory-directory-does-not-exist-error/

Regards

Fredrik

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Fredrik Vikstrampoumlm said:

Found the problem. The custom folder in "/var/netscaler/logon/LogonPoint/" was missing. I sourced it from a working Netscaler and upload it. After that the AG page now shows correct user name and password titles.

This also affected creating login schemas. That is how found the answer, in this post: https://discussions.citrix.com/topic/409636-netscaler-native-otp-config-manage-otp-page-redirects-to-logonpointtmindexhtml-login-schema-directory-directory-does-not-exist-error/

Regards

Fredrik

Thanks for posting back ... you've helped the next person having the same issue ...

• 11 months later...
On 11/24/2020 at 5:35 AM, Fredrik Vikstrampoumlm said:

Regards

Fredrik

Thanks man! Spent 2 days trying to figure out what the problem was and came across this, and it fixed it for me as well!