Welcome to our new Citrix community!

NetScaler 12.1.57.18 to NetScaler 13.0.64.35 Cannot Complete Your Request Error

Hi everyone,

We ran into an error on our recent upgrade from NetScaler 12.1.57.18 to NetScaler 13.0.64.35.  We use SDX's.  

Our gateway uses SAML sso with azuread and it would no longer display our published desktops and applications after seemingly successful logon with azuread and mfa.

The error was the "Cannot Complete Your Request Error"

After reviewing the various CTX articles and running through them all nothing stood out to fix the issue.  I didn't see anything in the release notes for 13.0.67.39 but we tried upgrading to that and the issue was resolved.  Hope I can save at least one of you out there a few hours/days  of troubleshooting.

Best regards

On 10/30/2020 at 2:22 PM, Kevin Smith1709152583 said:

Hi everyone,

We ran into an error on our recent upgrade from NetScaler 12.1.57.18 to NetScaler 13.0.64.35.  We use SDX's.  

Our gateway uses SAML sso with azuread and it would no longer display our published desktops and applications after seemingly successful logon with azuread and mfa.

The error was the "Cannot Complete Your Request Error"

After reviewing the various CTX articles and running through them all nothing stood out to fix the issue.  I didn't see anything in the release notes for 13.0.67.39 but we tried upgrading to that and the issue was resolved.  Hope I can save at least one of you out there a few hours/days  of troubleshooting.

Best regards

Hello,

It is expected Citrix made change on Authentication on Firmware 13.0 64.35 that require modification to be applied on ADC. Release 13.0 67.39 does not need this changes.

More information here: https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-adc/current-release/aaa-tm/single-sign-on-types/sso-for-basic-digest-ntlm-authentication.html

Thanks

Arnaud