Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Cannot add server to Workspace app through Netscaler

Hi all,

I know the question has been asked a bunch of times - did my research but none of the answers have fixed it in my case. Also, there is a Citrix Support Ticket about the issue for almost a month now but has been inconclusive so far.

We have a Citrix Gateway running on the Citrix ADC which also handles the authenication before passing it on to the Storefront. The Citrix Gateway has been build per Carl guidelines. The gateway works perfectly internally for both Citrix Workspace app and via the Web-Browser. Externally, however, only works via the Web-Browser. Trying to add the store in the Workspace app throws the error: "Your account cannot be added using this server address. Make sure you entered it correctly. You may need to enter your email address instead."

Everything is connected up via SSL. Authentication policies are in place and configured as per needed to use the Web-Browser and the Receiver.

I'm at a loss and I hope you guys got the correct pointers for me to look at, or direct me to the correct logfiles, or post the correct screenshots.

Citrix ADC version; NS13.0 67.39.nc

Storefront version; 1912.0.1000.17

Workspace app; newest available

We use LDAP authentication with DUO MFA

47 minutes ago, Marco van Wijngaarden1709161757 said:

Hi all,

I know the question has been asked a bunch of times - did my research but none of the answers have fixed it in my case. Also, there is a Citrix Support Ticket about the issue for almost a month now but has been inconclusive so far.

We have a Citrix Gateway running on the Citrix ADC which also handles the authenication before passing it on to the Storefront. The Citrix Gateway has been build per Carl guidelines. The gateway works perfectly internally for both Citrix Workspace app and via the Web-Browser. Externally, however, only works via the Web-Browser. Trying to add the store in the Workspace app throws the error: "Your account cannot be added using this server address. Make sure you entered it correctly. You may need to enter your email address instead."

Everything is connected up via SSL. Authentication policies are in place and configured as per needed to use the Web-Browser and the Receiver.

I'm at a loss and I hope you guys got the correct pointers for me to look at, or direct me to the correct logfiles, or post the correct screenshots.

Citrix ADC version; NS13.0 67.39.nc

Storefront version; 1912.0.1000.17

Workspace app; newest available

We use LDAP authentication with DUO MFA

Hello,

For Duo implementation, I would suggest you to follow my blog article: http://arnaudpain.com/2020/09/08/citrix-gateway-and-duo-step-by-step-guide/

Things that need to be done after all

In Storefront, Citrix Gateway, keep Domain, do NOT change to Domain + Security Token.

Also in StoreFront, you need to go Configure Store Settings > Advanced Settings and uncheck the box for Require token consistency.

Be careful with Beacons as well if you want internal to use the public IP of your Citrix Gateway with Workspace App.

Thanks

Arnaud