Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Netscaler VPX Isse - Cannot complete your request

Frank Puma

I am in the process of buidling a new Citrix enviroment.  I am coming from 6.5 to 7.19.  I have been using the Netscaler VPX for years.  Currently i am using netscaler 12 with my WI server to do simple passthrough ICA to the WI.  I built a new netscaler 13 to point to my SF server.  I am trying to set it up the same way but i keep getting Cannot complete you request when i go to my external url.  It works internally np.  

I have searched online and followed many articles to try to fixe this but nothing seems to be working.

Any other ideas?

"Cannot complete your request" is a catch-all message for many different issues.

Check the Event Viewer on your SF server (Citrix Delivery Services under Applications and Services Logs) to see if there are any errors that might assist in figuring out what the problem is.

I used the XenAPp and XenDesktop wizard to create everything.  After looking at your page you linked above i did not have a traffic policy.  I created one and now see this error in event viewer.

A CitrixAGBasic Login request has failed.
Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticatorException, Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication, Version=3.22.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Authenticate encountered an exception.
   at Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticator.Authenticate(HttpRequestBase clientRequest, Boolean& passwordSupplied)
   at Citrix.Web.AuthControllers.Controllers.GatewayAuthController.Login()

System.Net.WebException, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
Url: https://127.0.0.1/Citrix/RemoteAuth/CitrixAGBasic/Authenticate
ExceptionStatus: ProtocolError
ResponseStatus: Forbidden
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Utilities.HttpHelpers.ReceiveResponse(HttpWebRequest req)
   at Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.TokenIssuingClient.RequestToken(String url, RequestToken requestToken, String primaryToken, String languages, CookieContainer cookieContainer, IEnumerable`1 acceptedResponseTypes, IDictionary`2 additionalHeaders)
   at Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticator.Authenticate(HttpRequestBase clientRequest, Boolean& passwordSupplied)

and

CitrixAGBasic single sign-on failed because the credentials failed verification with reason: FailedPasswordComplexity.

The credentials supplied were;
user: Anonymous
domain: nohc.local