Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Question

I have two farm with following information:

1.       XenApp 6.5 on Windows server 2008 R2

2.       Citrix Virtual app and Desktop 72003 on windows server 2019

External users Connect through NetScaler to both farms. NetScaler version is 11.1 64.11 and ICA Only is enable  & DTLS is Disable on NetScaler Gateway Virtual Servers. And all sessions are encrypted. Citrix receiver show ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA as cipher suit .

My storefront web configured based on Https.

My problem is that users who connect to Farm 72003 are usually abruptly disconnected from Citrix within 45 minutes or an hour, but the session is Active state on VDA and the user must reconnect to Citrix through Storefront or Citrix receiver.

This problem does not occur for Farm Citrix 6.5 users.

Even when the user connects to both farms, only the session to Form 72003 is abruptly disconnected, usually once every hour, and the session on Form 6.5 is not disconnected.

It does not matter if the session is idle or not, this problem still occurs.

session reliability is enabled and seems to be working properly . Idle session Time out and timer settings are disable.

After updating some of the users 'computers or making changes in the Certificate Client store, the problem was solved on some of the users' systems, but the problem still persists on the rest.

Why despite the fact that all users on both farms connect via NetScaler, only users on farm 72003 are suddenly disconnected from Citrix.

Has a new mechanism been added to the VDA or delivery controller to check the certificate?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly every hour, a VDA server or Netscaler  sent FIN/ACK packet to the client system and causes the user session to be interrupted.

Capture.PNG

Edited by m.sadat

2 answers to this question