Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Error: "Cannot Complete Your Request"

Firasat Khan

I configured;

1. StoreFront console Store > Manage Receiver for Web > Configure > Advanced Settings > loop back > OnUsingHttp. 

2. The call back URL is pointed to the ADC

3. In ADC console > SSO Traffic policy is bind

4. Session policy/profile configured for Web Interface Address 

When I sign in to the storefront web URL, it displays "Cannot Complete Your Request"

Event viewer log details:

1. A CitrixAGBasic Login request has failed

2.  A CitrixAGBasic Login request has failed.
Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticatorException, Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication, Version=3.22.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Authenticate encountered an exception.
   at Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Authentication.AG.AGAuthenticator.Authenticate(HttpRequestBase clientRequest, Boolean& passwordSupplied)
   at Citrix.Web.AuthControllers.Controllers.GatewayAuthController.Login()

System.Net.WebException, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

3. None of the AG callback services responded

4. The AG Web Service failed with the following error. This endpoint will be ignored until: 10/7/2020 5:22:17 PM
Citrix.DeliveryServices.Authentication.CitrixAGBasic.Exceptions.AGCommunicationException, Citrix.DeliveryServices.Authentication.CitrixAGBasic, Version=3.22.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

In StoreFront Console, go to Stores > Managed Citrix Gateways. Edit your Gateway. On the Authentication page, do you see a callback URL? Can StoreFront reach that URL without any certificate errors?

In StoreFront Event Viewer, there should be another event showing you the exact error.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 2:19 PM, Firasat Khan said:

Resolved! I added virtual server IP to the hosts profile on storefront server. This fixed the issue. 

Thanks for your help!

fkhan886,

I am seeing the same error in event viewer.  Can you give me more detail what you did to fix the issue?  I already have the vserver ip setup in AD DNS.

I spent several hours on the phone with Citrix support and they couldnt figure this out.  I am waiting for them to get back to me.

So i went ahead and added in the callback url even though it said its optional and i dont use the second authentication.  NOw my error changed.  I get this.

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Any other ideas?