Welcome to our new Citrix community!

FSlogix / Xendesktop LTSR 1912 CU1 session not clearing for 10-20 minutes after logoff

John Morrissey1709152766

Question

Hi all,

Currently testing FSlogix and been impressed so far with the results - am seeing issues outstanding:

I) After logout of the XD session (windows 10 1909) it is taking roughly 10-20 minutes for the session to clear from studio so cannot relogon in that time - unfortunately my director is playing up and wont show me what sessions are sticking on logoff 

2) During logon "Waiting for FSLogix apps service" and "waiting for user profile service" are burning up over 2 mins on the logon

Seeing this

"The winlogon notification subscriber <Profiles> took 98 second(s) to handle the notification event (Logon)."

Have arranged with the AV team to add the recommended AV exclusions - any suggestions appreciated for either of the above issues

3 answers to this question

Hi,

I assume you have configured the VDI to reboot after logoff? If so, you can try disabling the automatic reboot via the VDA/Delivery Controller, and let FSLogix reboot the VDI instead.

This can be achieved by configuring the "RebootOnUserLogOff" registry value or the "Reboot computer when user logs off" group policy:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/fslogix/profile-container-configuration-reference#rebootonuserlogoff

• Like 1