Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix WEM, Profile Management - ProfileDeleteDelay warning

Andreacute Svensson

Question

Hi,

We've just migrated the UPM from GPO to WEM 1912, Server 2016 for one of our customers.

However, WEM Profile Managements gives us the yellow exclamation warning. When I look into the "UPMConfigCheckOutput" on the VDA it says:

"Warning: ProfileDeleteDelay actual/effective setting () does not match preferred setting (60)".

Our Profile Management seems to be working fine, including the Profile Delete Delay which is set to 60 seconds... If I check the registry it says 60 seconds.

Prior this forum question there was several other warnings inside the "UPMConfigCheckOutput" xml-file and these were removed by simply changing the settings to what was preferred.

I've tried different values for the Delete Delay (0, 30, 60, 600) and always same warning.

I know the Profile Management probably still works even with this warning, but I would like to remove the warning notification just to know if there is other issues here or if we get new issues in the future. It's hard to know if there is any problems with Profile management if WEM always show warnings... I would also like to see, just for once, that the Profile Management actually gets a green mark in WEM and that everything is fine.

How do I make the warning disappear? Preferably by correcting the UPMConfigCheck script to actually read what is configured in the WEM console.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet