Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Netscaler Authenticaion multiple Domains

Hi All,

We have a Netscaler gateway hooked into Storefront. We have recently merged with another company and have a 2 way trust with them. 

Do we have to add LDAP Server info for the new domain within the Netscaler so accounts from the new domain can authenticate?

Currently within Storefront the authentication method is set to any domain but when trying to authenticate with my credentials from the new domain it fails. 

Appreciate any help you guys can provide!

On 9/10/2020 at 12:53 PM, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

Thanks Carl. I did add the LDAP server of the other domain and was able to successfully test/reach it from the Netscaler. I did ldap binding to the virtual server under Basic Authentication.

I am however unable to authenticate with my credentials from the other domain. In StoreFront I have the Authentication Method for this new test Store set to "Any Domain".

Is there anything that I'm missing? Of note, on this new Test Store I did setup AzureSSO Authentication MFA (which is working). That is setup under Authentication Profile. 

What exactly is failing? Can't log into Gateway? Run "cat /tmp/aaad.debug".

Or is Gateway not able to send your credentials to StoreFront? In 13.0 build 64, you need a Traffic Policy. Otherwise, make sure you are sending the correct domain name to StoreFront. Check StoreFront Server > Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Citrix Delivery Services.

9 minutes ago, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

What exactly is failing? Can't log into Gateway? Run "cat /tmp/aaad.debug".

Or is Gateway not able to send your credentials to StoreFront? In 13.0 build 64, you need a Traffic Policy. Otherwise, make sure you are sending the correct domain name to StoreFront. Check StoreFront Server > Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Citrix Delivery Services.

Gateway is fine. It's GW not sending credentials to SF. We are on build 12.1.57.18 NetScaler MPX 8200. I can login fine with the original domain to SF just fine its the new domain that we are trying to add that it is not recognizing the credentials. LDAP of new domain is reachable via NS. 

• 2 weeks later...