Welcome to our new Citrix community!

It is impossible to change Azure Active Directory authentication domain once selected?

Cosma Colanicchia

Question

Hello,

in a Citrix Cloud developer test instance I configured an AAD authentication, and then selected it for usage in workspace users authentication.

However, I need to select another AAD directory - which simply is not allowed by the UI.

It asks me to first remove it as the workspace auth method, but this can be only done by selecting another method.

I do not have another method available - do I really need to go through setup and configuration of a new plain AD authentication, just to select it for the workspace users, in order to disconnect the current AAD, and then be able configure another one?

I must be wrong, there must be another way, but I cannot find one...

EDIT: it seems that I cannot start with a new, fresh, developer instance either, since the current one has to expire first...

Thanks,

Cosma

1 answer to this question

On 9/10/2020 at 11:21 AM, Cosma Colanicchia said:

Hello,

in a Citrix Cloud developer test instance I configured an AAD authentication, and then selected it for usage in workspace users authentication.

However, I need to select another AAD directory - which simply is not allowed by the UI.

It asks me to first remove it as the workspace auth method, but this can be only done by selecting another method.

I do not have another method available - do I really need to go through setup and configuration of a new plain AD authentication, just to select it for the workspace users, in order to disconnect the current AAD, and then be able configure another one?

I must be wrong, there must be another way, but I cannot find one...

EDIT: it seems that I cannot start with a new, fresh, developer instance either, since the current one has to expire first...

Thanks,

Cosma

Hi,

Go to Identity and Access Management / Authentication / press the three dot´s on the right on your AAD directory and choose "disconnect"

• Like 1